Steps To Apply For Housing
- Log into MyCharleston and go to the Academic Services tab.
- Log into your student eBill and pay the housing deposit and application fee, both found under the Deposit tab.
- Please be aware, housing deposits for the 2011-2012 academic year are non-refundable
- Click the MyHousing link on MyCharleston to begin your application.
- Applications for the Fall semester will run throughout February. Please be aware, there is a 24 hour delay between starting an application and being able to select a room.
Note: If you miss room sign-ups you must complete a housing interest form if you wish to live on campus. Please see our Portal Tutorial or contact us if you have any questions! Students will be notified of their assignments by e-mail and will be able to view them online on MyHousing.
If you experience errors in our new system, paper applications are available.